Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

Look who's back!!

Sorry I haven't blogged for the last few days, Blake has been unwell and my time has been spent looking after my little fella. He seems a little better today but I'm going to have to re-schedule some classes as need to be home with him this weekend.

Soooo - look who's back!!!


Yes it's the Ornament Punch - it's back available for ordering at £15.50 as of now! And as you can see, an Ornament Punch isn't just for Christmas! I've stamped this little lady using the Delightful Decorations stamp set in Tempting Turquoise and punched her out using the ornament punch. I've used a mixture of punches to create this little fishy in Melon Mambo. The sentiment is masked off from the Level Two Hostess set Long Fellows.

Shame on me - nothing from the mini on this card! But this punch is just so versatile, fish, varses, balloons, rabbits....the possibilities are endless!

Back tomorrow with some Easter creations
Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOL, how did you manage to make a fish look sultry? lol, she's like the Jessica Rabbit of the fish world hehehe. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked use of this punch V. Hope little Blake is feeling better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x