Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Big Mini Announcement

Oh my word - are you ready for this? You can order from the new mini catalogue from today:



This is the best mini EVER. You can view the mini catalogue online HERE or by clicking on the photo in my left hand side bar or you can request a mini catalogue from me. My favourite thing in it so far is...........


Oh yes - it's the Big Shot with 23 dies (17 of them are exclusive to Stampin' Up!), we also have embossing folders and can add texture to our projects - doesn't get mroe exciting than this!!!!

Now I had to hold off unwrapping mine and all my mini goodies because if I'd opened them all when I got them I wouldn't have been able to use my other stash due to the excitement and then I wouldn't have blogged! So yesterday I had a play and made these:


I know I'm usually clean and simple at heart but I just had to go for it and have a play! This is actually a box of flowers:


And a card box to match:


And the contents of the box with everything else:


If you'd like to make this set (with your choice of sentiment) please get in touch to book your place in my class on Saturday 23rd April at 10.30am or at 1.30pm. Class costs £15 and includes everything you need to make these projects and a mini catalogue along with a few other surprises too. So book your place ASAP and come along and try out the Big Shot for yourself. Anyone who buys the Big Shot can attend the class for free - but you need to order your Big Shot from me at the time of booking your class place.

PLUS - an offer from me: If you buy a Big Shot from me in April or May and have an extra £10 product spend on me!!!

If you can't make my class, why not book a party or come along to my Big Shot and mini Demonstration event on Sunday 8th May at the Old People's Welfare Centre in Arnold?

Back tomorrow with more mini madness!

Hugs
  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x