Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Outfit number four

Is absolutely nothing to do with my project today but seriously the number of outfits Blake had got through by 8.20am this morning! Firstly when he woke up he'd wet through his nappy onto his PJs. So I got him dressed and ready and then set about breakfast. He found it 'fun' to smear himself in mushed up Shreddies, followed by banana and then to finish off managed to squidge a piece of toast under his bum. So by the time breakfast was over we had to move on to outfit number three.

Almost ready now to take cough drop Zac to school (been coughing all night) and dashed in to the kitchen to try and grab myself a wake up coffee before leaving the house when the sound of splatting hit my ears. Blake had grabbed Zac's beaker of juice, tipped it over and was having fun splashing himself in Ribena all over the floor. Yey to laminate that's all I can say.Oh and to it not being any other type of splatting.....

So, to calm myself I risked everything and let Blake play on my craft room floor whilst I made this:


















I've used the beautiful Shimmer Card for the base and added a strip of Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo card, then a strip of Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon. The gorgeous flowers are all rub ons from the Planter set. I've used them on the card and over the ribbon too which works so well. To create the pink flower I just used a white rub on with Melon Mambo card, cut it out added a punched circle of Chocolate Chip to the centre.

The Mother's Day sentiment is from Occasional Greetings which is such a versatile set. Hopefully I can get through the rest of the day without having to re-dress the littlest again. Back tomorrow when I hope to be able to share a funny photo with you!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oh those two do run you ragged don't they! I really like what you created here, so bright and fresh.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Victoria, love your choice of colours. Hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x