Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Laughter and Stunt Baby

Good morning to you. I have a slightly thick head this morning after a fabulous night out last night with Tracy and Dean. We went to see comedian Micky Flannagan and I honestly can't remember ever laughing so much. You know the sort of laughter that makes you cry and let out the odd snort without warning you first? The sort that has you wishing he'd shut up for just one minute so you can catch your breath and try actually breathing again? Just amazing. Here's Micky if you don't know who he is:



So, it's Deans birthday today and this is the card I made him from Zac and Blake:

 
It's another large card (A5) using Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and Perfect Plum. The 'Uncle Dean' is stamped using the Jumble alphabet set, it's a great set and has two of each letter so you can really have fun with it. The bunting is from Party This Way with letters from Just Perfect alphabet.


I wish we had a bunting punch, although even I have to cave and admit I'm starting to enjoy the odd but of cutting out, 'tis becoming slightly theraputic!

Now after seeing the capers my children got up to yesterday, let me introduce you further into the world of Blake who we shall now refer to as 'Stunt Baby'. Stunt baby got bored. Stunt baby decided maybe Mummy's windows were a bit mucky and could do with a clean (more of a lick really). Stunt baby decided to just go for it:

 
..........'right, this is the way to get up there I reckon, just need to make sure I've piled enough of Zac's clothes on here to help give me that extra lift. Ready, steady, go.........'

 
'.................................cough, splutter, dust? Mummy seriously you need to clean these blinds every once in a while. Tell you what, I'll save you a job, you pass me a shammy cloth wotsit and a bottle of that Mr Sheen stuff Daddy says lives in the cupboard under the sink and in return you can give me two fingers of oat milk, a ham sandwich and an hour alone with the tellybox, a pair of wire cutters and a blowtorch  and bobs your lobster, jobs a goodun.....'

Back tomorrow!
hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x