Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Fabulous Ribbon Share

Mmmmmm I lurve ribbon! I wish I had every colour in every type but I don't, but I have taken a place in my own ribbon share to help me out! Look at this lovely lot:


















It's the full collection of 5/8" Satin ribbons and also the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbons. How yummy do they look all together like that?

I have just FOUR places remaining in this ribbon share, if you would like to take part
the cost is £22 including P&P for a meter each of these beautiful ribbons. That's 24 meters in total.

Please let me know ASAP as these spaces won't be available for long. If you want two meters of each ribbon I can cut yours in two meter lengths for you.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x