Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Another March Frenzy Project

Ooooh so lovely when the sun is shining so bright like today. All the washing hanging out in the garden instead of all over the house! Bliss. Children nodding off.....me enjoying a cuppa.

So on a bright and sunny day I thought I'd share a lovely bright card I made yesterday:






















I've used Certainly Celery for my card base and added a strip rub on from Hidden Garden Blossoms. The flower on the Melon Mambo square is a rub on from the same set. I used a mat of Chocolate Chip card to match the rub ons. Aren't they scrummy?



















To finish off I just added a Subtles button and attached it with linen thread. I love this card.

Back in a mo with a ribbon share.....
Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x