Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Still time to order for Christmas






















I'm sorry for my absence, firstly my family took a short break last week to Center Parcs - we'd been looking forward to it for ages but we all got very ill whilst we were there and are recovering now. Samples are being analysed to see if we had food poisoning or some sort of bug. Two Drs have said food poisoning so far. Either way, I've never felt so ill in my life and am glad to be on the mend - albeit 11.5lbs lighter!

Some fabulous news though, some of you know my Brother and his Girlfriend had some news last Friday, their first baby - Evan was born, following much difficulty during a traumatic birth, he'd inhaled muconium and has an incredibly tough first week of life in NICU. Thankfully, Evan is now much stronger and once his feeding is balanced will be able to go home with his Mummy and Daddy. So congratulations from me to Gareth and Claire on the birth of your most beautiful and precious little boy - Evan Miles. I've seen some photos and cannot wait to give my nephew a great big cuddle and to introduce him to his cousins.

So on to Stampin' Up! I thought I'd share a DT card I made for this month's challenge over at ILWS and that was to make a one layer card. I used snowflakes from various sets and masked off an area of card before stamping them randomly in the area. FInished off with a rhinestone gem and a sentiment from Occasional Greetings.

Thank you to all of you who have ordered this month, including those of you who sent me your wish lists! I bet you can't wait to find out if your wishes are going to come true! Well some certainly are - with bells on!!! If you want to order with me, please contact me today or tomorrow as orders placed by tomorrow will reach you in time for Christmas.

I'm looking forward to catching up on your blogs and reading your news.
Hugs
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better soon!! x
    Great news about baby Evan too, I bet you can't wait to meet him!! xxx

    Love this card, the snowflakes look beautiful masked, so simple & elegant!! Perfect frosty colours - love it!!

    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Victoria - beautifully stamped and a lovely design. Sorry to hear you've been ill but glad you're on the mend now. Great news about your nephew too.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no ! I can't believe you've all ended up being ill ! At least you'll have got rid of it in time for Christmas. Love the card, one layer would be a nightmare for me ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooow this is just gorgeous! Glad you're feeling better, Aunty Vic!;)(babies are always fab news)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I love all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh poor old you-looking forward to that break only to get ill. I hope you feel loads better now. glad you nephew is ok too.
    Love Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x