Pages

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chaos resumes

Aargh - Blake now has a streaming cold. So no doubt we'll all get it now as a special Christmas gift from him! Bring on the tissues and paracetamol - boo hiss.

Anyway, 'tis Wednesday and time for a Christmas snoop around fellow crafters desks, starting with the Queen of snoop herself Julia - who by the way has a waaaaay to tidy desk this week! unlike mine....


















It's only chaos to the outside eye - I know exactly what's going on and where! I've been working on some personalised Christmas cards (the red and white ones to the left) and a pile of cards and stuff I'm not allowed to show you until the new year - carefully hidden under the white paper!! Other than that, honestly it's really tidy!! Here's a close up of the cards:


















I'm working on so many different projects at the moment, I'm hoping for lots of crafting time over Christmas. My theory is - wire the Hubby up to the X-box, plant the kids in front of some chocolate, the Disney channel and their Christmas toys and none of them will notice me sneaking upstairs to my room of craft! As long as I nip down periodicaly to change nappies and provide snacks and meals I think I should get away with it!


Oh - to make these cards I've used Real Red and Whisper White card, real red ink, the star punch, basic rhinestones, Just Perfect Alphabet stamps and the sentiment from Sparkly and Bright stamp set.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love chaos, wonderfully cheerful workdesk! Thanks for the peek and sharing.

    Happy Holidays and creative crafting in the New Year.

    Hugs, Marjo #5

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x